my talents include coming across as mildly interested in harry potter rather than entirely obsessed
when you gettin anon hate but the shots not connecting
requirements: 10 years experience in space station repair, masters degree in ancient serbian civilizations, unmatched knowledge of silkworm breeding, full understanding of teleportation mechanics and physics
half pay during initial training period of the rest of your life
Temp position. No benefits.
28 hours per week, 10am-2pm 7 days a week, good luck getting a second job.
person : why do you draw everything facing left in 3/4 view
me : im a right handed mediocre artist
me on my wedding day
I hope by my wedding day I haven’t devolved to the level of filthy casual who uses the default UI
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
|—||Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever (via larmoyante)|